A diary which prompts you and encourages you to capture thoughts and emotions quickly, leading to a better understanding of a chaotic day.
No time commitment, no daily commitment. Start the diary on any day of the year, fill in once a day or once a month. Use it when you need it.
Helps you to start thinking of anxiety and stress logically by removing the noise of the day and prompting you to look closer at cause and effect.
- Yearly Mood Calendar, which can be coloured or marked.
- Double page "How to" of how to get the best out of your diary and fill in all the sections comprehensively.
- 50 entries - 4 pages per entry, including 3 pages of bulleted sections and 1 notes page for further exploration.
- Entries include emotions box, pressures and concerns and evaluation of encounters and activities. Also includes hours of sleep, exercise and screen time.
- Statistic page to analyse key elements of your entries.
Remember you can grab a daily anxiety pad to match your journal here!
All orders in the UK will be sent free of postal charges. All other areas will be a flat rate of £4
The Discovery Journal - Black
We hope you'll love your journal, but in the event that it isn't for you we will offer a full refund up to 30 days after your purchase.
We ask that the journal is unused and undamaged when returned.
Please contact Danielle via firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund and we will send you a shipping label to return the product.
Please note we can not refund any postage payment made at the time of sale.
We offer FREE UK shipping via the Royal Mail across the range, however should you wish for a quicker service or tracked service you may select those options at the checkout.